So, you think your company has passed over the small enterprise stage. Now, it is time for upgrading your company’s telephone system so that you can more effectively meet the requirements of your growing business. This is where PABX comes at your rescue!
This is the perfect and affordable solution for businesses as it permits sharing a good amount of incoming phone lines among departments and extensions so that you don’t need to pay for standalone line for each workstation or employee.
Moreover, PABX companies help you save a fortune with this advanced system. You can save big if you choose low cost VoIP instead of typical public switched telephone network lines. VoIP is an advanced technology in the telecom industry that allows for voice communication to be sent over the internet.
IP PABX system and its maintenance seems to be a challenge for businesses, especially if the IT staff of the company doesn’t have needed expertise. They may be scared about the costly hardware and software. This is where business owners choose hosted PABX services.
• If you choose hosted VoIP system, you don’t need to buy any expensive equipment and hire an expert person to maintain and troubleshoot the system.
• The hardware is set up at the provider’s site and he is responsible for the maintenance and troubleshooting of the system. Thus, it is essential for a growing company with a limited budget.
• It does not restrict number of users but if you use hardware or software solutions, the number of phones connected to the system is restricted.
• VoIp providers upgrade and add advanced features for your service. User can send faxes without choosing the second line. Extensions are connected to a single fax number and a phone line is never attached with incoming faxes. Besides this, incoming faxes are sent to employees’ computer as emails.
• With security protocols, communication and data transfer is made over the internet. Hence, you are assured with the protection of your documents and calls. Business owners and managers can establish the security level of VoIP system, based on their needs.
• VoIP technology utilizes an internet connection, so a lot of internet features are integrated with the phone system. Workers can set up connection with various extensions while customer and partners can do it directly from the website. With a computer and microphone and speakers, calls can be made easily.
Thus, you should go for hosted VoIP phone system for these good reasons. There are many companies that offer telephone systems and installation services according to your requirements and budget. Choose the best one from the bunch and enjoy the rest!